- The candidates acknowledge that they are solely responsible for the content & accuracy of details of their resumes.
- Reserve right for us to display candidate's profile in our website’s resume section whenever we find their resume best suited.
- Provide any required additional details to the company for creating public profiles to feature in the online website portal.
- The company shall not disclose the confidential information of the candidates to the outer party rather than the employers and the concerned people without the consent of the candidates.
- The candidate should always be ready for any kind of verbal conversations and communication in any form with the clients.
- The candidate should always participate in the follow up calls from our department secretaries or our agency representatives.
- The candidates acknowledge and agree that they have no ownership rights to their public profiles displayed in our online website portal and if they wish to remove their profile, it will be terminated from the website database temporarily or permanently.
- Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- If the candidate sign up sto LuckyHRSolution using Facebook or Google, the LuckyHRSolution account will be connected automatically to specific Facebook or Googleaccount. No post will be made without candidate's permission.