• Panda markets in 1978, as the first modern market chain in the Kingdom, with the opening of its first branch in Riyadh.
• "Panda" merged in 1998 with the "Al-Azizia" company, and the Al-Azizia Panda United Company formed to acquire the largest share of the retail market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• In 1999, Al-Azizia Panda United joined under the umbrella of "Savola Group", one of the largest retailers in the Middle East
• In the years 2008 and 2009 AD, the Savola Group acquired all branches of "supermarkets" and the assets of "Jian" markets in the Kingdom, and it was merged within the Azizia Panda United Company, raising its share to about 8% of the retail market in the Kingdom.
• In November 2014, the commercial name of the company was changed from (Azizia Panda United) to (Panda Retail Company).
• Today, Panda Retail Company owns a market chain of more than 200 branches for its various markets "Panda" and "Hyper Panda", which makes it the largest company in the retail sector in the Kingdom with a wide geographical presence that currently covers 38 cities in the Kingdom.
• The company provides its services and products to more than 400 four hundred million visitors annually, through its various markets Panda and Hyper Panda
• It applies a marketing strategy item that aims to provide the best commodities at the lowest prices..in addition to providing innovative promotional offers..and setting up marketing festivals for its customers.
|Industry||Hypermarket, food and drink|
|Founded||1978; 41 years ago|
|Products||Retail - Hypermarket|
Number of employees